Time: 2021-01-02T22:00:00Z (Saturday @ 14:00 US Pacific)
This year FennelConf was an online session of show-and-tell. Talks were short 10-15 minute demos rather than full-length presentations.
- Jeremy Penner - Interactively Programming the Apple ][ With HoneyLisp [ video ]
- Andrey Orst - Bringing Clojure's seq-mantics into Fennel with Cljlib [ video ]
- Phil Hagelberg - Structural editing [ video ]
- Ramsey Nasser - making some noise: integrating Fennel into the renoise digital audio workstation [ video ]
- Jesse Wertheim - Working the internals - metadata manipulation and AST serialization [ video ]
- Dan Kurtz - Fireverk [ video ]
- Will Sinatra - toAPK -a fennel [ video ]
Yes, FennelConf 2020 took place in 2021.